I’m so behind in my blogging. I’ve been memed twice and haven’t gotten around to responding. Here’s the first one…
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Okay, six non-important things/habits/quirks about me.
- I like licorice, Butterfingers, and Heath bars but can’t find them here in Singapore.
- When I was 13 I broke my ankle sledding (not skiing).
- I don’t like strawberry lip balm. Makes me think of Carnation Instant Breakfast drink from the 70’s. Yuck.
- Except for some kids movies, I don’t find most movies engaging enough to watch them in the theater. I’d rather rent them and watch them at home so I can knit at the same time.
- I used to go ballroom dancing 4-6 nights per week. Now I don’t even remember how!
- I am a total failure at other languages. I can’t even speak Bahasa and that is a wonderfully easy language to learn (or so everyone tells me). I forget as soon as I stop practicing. Pathetic!